Steril Personal Eyewash Bottles
Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc., as well as for immediate treatment en route to primary eyewash unit or continued irrigation en route to medical care after a 15-minute eyewash.
- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Extended-flow nozzles (16 oz. and 32 oz.containers) provide longer flow than conventional 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units.
- Size : 32 oz
- Solution : Sealed, sterile, bottles contain Saline — a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Bottle Construction : Blow-fill-seal bottle are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
- Bottle Material / Features : Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates.
- Bottle Manufacturing : Made in the USA
- Expiration : 36 month from date of manufacturing/li>
Airborne Particulates, Biohazard, Chemical, Confined Space, Splash
Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Food Services, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing
Medical, Military, Mining, Municipal Services, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel and Metals, Transportation