A few examples include the Suspension Trauma straps that allow a worker to stand-up in their harness after a fall to avoid the potential negative health impact of suspension trauma (otherwise known as orthosataic intolerance).
D-ring extensions are added to a harness to make connections such as a lanyard much easier. Add a hydration pack to your harness for a quick drink anywhere you go or a breakaway lanyard keeper to park your lanyard when not in use.
- Fall Protection Harness accessories
- For foot level tie-off, use 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ edge Twin-Leg QuickConnect SelfRetracting Lifeline – Cable, 8 ft. (2.4 m) 3500228
- Fast and easy installation
- Attach to most 3M harnesses
- Available in fire-resistant styles